- Rosemary: May increase blood circulation to the scalp and stimulate hair growth. (1) (2) (3) Rosemary is also cited as an alternative to minoxidil hair loss treatment that causes less long-term scalp itching (2)
- Lavender: May stimulate hair growth (1)
- Cedarwood: May stimulate hair growth (1) Anti-fungal, which may help with dandruff (4)
- Thyme: May stimulate hair growth (1) Anti-fungal, which may help with dandruff (4)
- Peppermint:Soothes dry, irritated scalp and increases tingling effect
- Olive:Vitamin E and fatty acids to moisturize the scalp. Unsaturated fatty acids, such as the ones found in olive oil, may help reduce fungal infections that can feed on hair and cause dandruff (5). May have DHT inhibiting activity (6)
- Sweet Almond: Lightweight antioxidant-rich carrier oil, scalp moisturizing
- Pumpkin Seed: May have a DHT inhibiting activity which is helpful in hair loss.
- Hazelnut: Contains antioxidants called tannins, which are powerful antioxidants. Tannins are astringents that may reduce bacteria, tighten pores and reduce sebum buildup.
- Castor: Castor oil contains high amounts of ricinoleic acid, an omega-9 fatty acid which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
Massage a small amount of oil into areas of concern for up to 10 minutes prior to washing hair.
For concerns that include a dry or irritated scalp, wash out with our Moisturizing Shampoo.
For concerns including dandruff or sebum buildup, wash out with our Clarifying Shampoo, leaving shampoo on scalp for 2 minutes to increase detoxification of hair follicles.
100% Organic Ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil
Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
Rosemarinus Officinalis L.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
Rosmarinus Officinalis ct Verbenone Essential Oil
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil
Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Essential Oil
Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Essential Oil
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease